Thursday, July 28, 2011

I made the rule so I can break the rule.






After working on my scrappy Tumbler quilt I knew that I didn't have enough light scrappy pieces.  My thought was to only use scraps but I had to 'scrap' that rule and went to my stash and found these Batik pieces and with a quick roll of my Baby Go! it got me on the right track.  I love my Baby Go! because it takes no time at all to cut up these Tumbler pieces, less than a minute, no kidding it's that fast!

Also another couple of blocks from my Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt. 
This is number 29 - Cut Glass Dish
Here is number 30 - End of Day

So I am off to whip up (Ha Ha) a few more blocks today for the FWSQ.  So wish me luck or at least wish me matching seams!











































































































3 comments:

Sue said...

That color combination is gorgeous! Very striking!!

Sharon Pernes said...

Love the batiks! With the Go! Tumblers matching the seams is so easy, you'll love it. Can't wait to see the finished quilt.

GailM. said...

Thanks for your visit and comment on my blog. I love my little bag. I love your GO stuff. I've been trying to win one. I have a ton of scraps that I would love to use up. I just can't throw them away, right! I love your Owl pillow that you made in an earlier post.