Monday, June 13, 2011

I continue to make progress on my Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt


This block is called Big Dipper and is the type of block one can do on a late Sunday night.
Yes, that is exactly when it was done.
As there is no maid in my house I am lucky enough to do the housecleaning and laundry so that's why I was quilting late into the evening.


 #7 is called Birds in the Air.
These blocks look rather wonky but they are Kathy perfect.  I'll let you think on that one.


This is #10 Bowtie and yes it is out of sequence but then so is my life.
I quilt the easier ones late in the day and attack the more compilcated when, well you know how it is.


I had a great Saturday evening at Cloth Castle participating in their Quilt Until You Wilt.  Now I know what goes on behind those closed doors on a Saturday.  I would share pictures but was told what goes on at Quilt Until You Wilt stays at Quilt Until You Wilt.  And boy I wanna go back so this chickie is playing by the rules.

1 comment:

The Rogue Quilter said...

If it is your first night at Quilt till you wilt, You have to quilt.


It was great having you!