Sunday, October 30, 2011

GO! Halloween placemats


I wanted to bring Halloween placemats for my Grand daughters Maddy and Brooke when I visited them for 8 days this month (I just got back on Tuesday).  So I set up the GO! and got to work and this is what came from my antics.




I used both my Accuquilt GO! and Baby GO! for this project and it took no time at all to do.
So with these placemats, books, chocolate and other goodies I flew back to the Prairies to visit these little ladies.

Maddy and Brooke who live back in Saskatchewan are the love of my life are enjoying a cup of hot chocolate with the other love of my life, my hubby Dale who I will be married to for 36 years on the 1st of November.
They only use placemats on the oak table not on the breakfast bar in the kitchen, whew, don't want them to get in trouble with cocoa spills!

2 comments:

Sallie said...

Happy anniversary! Congratulations!

Joan said...

Your granddaughters are so sweet. Happy Anniversary!