Saturday, August 23, 2014

Stripping Along

I decided to peruse my stash and scraps to build up my strips using my Accuquilt GO one afternoon and this is what I came up with.



I know it doesn't look like much but really there is a strip or two in there though I think I'm going to have to do a bit more digging to add to the Neutral bundle.

I love to watch Bonnie Hunter's Quilt Cam on my IPad while pushing my fabric through the GO and catch up on any episodes I might have missed, so thanks for keeping me company Bonnie.

3 comments:

paulette said...

You are a born stripper!! Nuff said!! haha

StitchinByTheLake said...

I have a huge box of strips ready for a strip quilt - just need some more time! blessings, marlene

ferne said...

I have been working on a fun 'controlled' scrap quilt and catching up on Bonnie's quilt cams. She is such a nice friendly person and I love how she involves the audience through her techy gadgets. I also have been working on cutting my scraps using her methods though I think the accuquilt would sure make a faster job of it. I have bins all labeled and filling fast until I decided that I just had to stop and do something with them. I love having them all cut and ready to go!