Friday, June 24, 2011

AccuQuilt has Landed

AccuQuilt has landed/arrived by a very harried UPS man thanks to our Canadian postal Strike.

Awhile ago I mentioned that I was the lucky recipient of three dies of my choice from AccuQuilt.  Paulette over at Sweet P Quilting was "sweet" enough to mention that she had two gals, actually she called us sharks, that were very interested in some dies that were duplicates of a set she had won.  Rather than send them back to AccuQuilt they graciously said to give the duplicate set to one of the Sharks aka Vicki over at Vicki B Quilts and the other sharkie could pick out three dies of her choice.  So there I was with the chance to pick out my own.  Time to do the Arsenio Hall (that dates me) fist pump.

Well if any of you have perused the AccuQuilt die site you know what an extensive selection they have.  I knew I would like to choose ones that would work with what I already own.  So here is what I decided on.

Go! Triangles in Square-3" Finished
Go! Quarter Square - 4" Finished
Go! Strip Cutter-1 1/2' Finished

All these dies come with their own mats too.


I have been very fortunate to have earned the name of Sharkie and I wear it with pride.

So when your husband asks you what you want for your birthday just Go! for the gusto and ask for an AccuQuilt Go! like I did and who knows where your journey might lead you.

Thanks AccuQuilt and Sweet P Quilting you are a great team and I am a team player.

So I am off to check out my new dies and later this evening I will be attending a performance by Madeline Peyroux.   It is Jazzfest here in Victoria and the city will be alive with new faces and great music.

Have an awesome Friday everyone.

No comments: